Getting Around Campus
- The Office of Special Services will assist each student in procuring reasonable accommodations in the Living/Learning Centers and classroom facilities.
- Accessible classroom relocations can be made through the Office of Special Services on an as needed basis for students who use wheelchairs or are mobility impaired.
Special Parking Areas/Permits
- Students who possess a handicapped license plate can purchase a standard parking permit and park in designated handicap parking areas.
- View our Handicapped Access/Parking Map for further details.
- For additional information on parking call the University's Parking Office at 412.396.5813.