PACT (Project for Academic Coaching through Tutoring)
A community service initiative of the Learning Skills Center since 1990
- Provides tutoring for K-12 students from Pittsburgh and surrounding communities
- In-school and after-school tutoring
- On-campus evening and Saturday tutoring
- Off-campus sites including public, private and parochial schools and community agencies
Duquesne University students:
- Receive training to ensure quality tutoring.
- Are noted for their commitment to helping the children who have come to them for learning support.
- Work as volunteers, for course credit, or for pay.