Parents' Annual Giving
Each year, hundreds of current and past parents further invest in the unique Duquesne University experience by making a gift to The Duquesne Parents' Fund, which serves as the parents' contribution to The Duquesne Fund, the University's annual giving program.
The Duquesne Parents' Fund is a way for parent members of our community to generously make an annual gift that provides us with the resources needed to make a Duquesne education and experience possible.
Because tuition only covers about 85% of the true cost of a Duquesne education, these gifts help make up that difference and advance initiatives critical to our mission.
What will your gift benefit? You decide!
There is an urgent, annual need for gifts to The Duquesne Parents' Fund. Donations are spent in the year they are received, so they have an immediate impact on our students. Your gift may be:
- Unrestricted, providing the university with financial flexibility and stability to address areas of greatest need;
- Or, designated to the school of your child's study or to key initiatives that have made an impact on your child's Duquesne experience: scholarships, Spiritan Campus Ministry, the Gumberg Library or the Duquesne Athletic Fund.
Whatever you choose, your gift goes to work right away to benefit all students.
We ask that you explore the following sections of this page and hope that you will join the hundreds of parents who give students something more by making a donation today.
- Learn more about this initiative by reading the Duquesne Parents' Fund FAQ.
- Read why this parent makes an annual gift to Duquesne University.
- Ready to make a gift? Learn how you can do so securely online, by mail or have your gift personally processed over the phone. You can also learn about other ways to give.
- Questions? Contact us with any questions, concerns or to discuss making a gift.
- Don't forget to visit the Parents section of this website to learn of helpful resources and important date reminders.
We greatly appreciate your consideration and support!