Duquesne Hosting 2014 Homecoming and Reunion Weekend
Alumni and friends of Duquesne University will gather on campus Friday, Oct. 3, through Sunday, Oct. 5, for 2014 Homecoming and Reunion Weekend.
Numerous events and activities are planned, including:
- Veterans' Memorial Service, honoring Duquesne alumni who have served our country, Friday, Oct. 3, 3:30 p.m., Victory Garden
- Autumnfest, featuring craft, food and game booths, Saturday, Oct. 4, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Academic Walk
- KidsZone, games, prizes and fun for kids 12 and under, Saturday, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Mellon Lawn
- Dukes vs. West Liberty football game, Saturday, 1 p.m., Rooney Field
- Farewell Mass, Sunday, Oct. 5, 11 a.m., University Chapel.
For more information, including the Homecoming schedule, costs and how to register, visit www.duq.edu/homecoming or call the Duquesne University Office of Alumni Relations at 412.396.6209.
Founded in 1878, Duquesne is consistently ranked among the nation's top Catholic universities for its award-winning faculty and tradition of academic excellence. Duquesne, a campus of nearly 10,000 graduate and undergraduate students, has been nationally recognized for its academic programs, community service and commitment to sustainability. Follow Duquesne University on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.