Duquesne University Preparing Homecoming 2015 Festivities
Visiting alumni and friends will celebrate Back to the Bluff as the theme of this year's Homecoming at Duquesne University from Friday, Oct. 9, through Sunday, Oct. 11.
Among the numerous activities and events planned for returning graduates are:
- A campus tour for 50th reunion and Golden Dukes, Friday, Oct. 9, at 10:30 a.m.
- Veterans Memorial and Reception honoring Duquesne alumni and students who have served in the military, Oct. 9, at 3:30 p.m. at the Victory Garden
- Autumnfest, featuring craft, food and game booths sponsored by student organizations, Saturday, Oct. 10, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Academic Walk
- Tailgate Lunch, Oct. 10, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Mellon Hall Lawn
- Duquesne Dukes vs. Alderson Broaddus, Oct. 10, 1 p.m., Rooney Field
- Battle of the Bands, 9 p.m., Union Ballroom
- Farewell Mass, Sunday, Oct. 11, 11 a.m., University Chapel.
For more information, including a detailed schedule, visit www.duq.edu/Homecoming or call the Duquesne University Office of Alumni Relations at 412.396.6209.
Founded in 1878, Duquesne is consistently ranked among the nation's top Catholic universities for its award-winning faculty and tradition of academic excellence. Duquesne, a campus of nearly 9,500 graduate and undergraduate students, has been nationally recognized for its academic programs, community service and commitment to sustainability. Follow Duquesne University on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.