Leadership Breakfast Series Addresses Dynamic Strategies
Duquesne University's School of Leadership and Professional Advancement (SLPA) is hosting a Leadership Breakfast Series, a professional development event to help inspire attendees to think about successful leadership.
The first session, Understanding Emotional Intelligence from a Mindful Perspective: Enhancing Motivation and Engagement, will be held on Tuesday, May 15, and will feature facilitator Dr. Michael Forlenza, assistant dean of SLPA. This session will focus on emotional intelligence and its application in the workplace.
The other sessions in series are:
- Leveraging Multiple Generations in the Workplace, Wednesday, May 20, featuring facilitator Dr. Jan Ferri-Reed, consultant and president of the international firm KEYGroup.
- Effective Communications: The Power of Influence and Connection in the Workplace, Tuesday, July 17, featuring facilitator Lois Bradley, speaker, consultant and executive coach and founder of The Bradley Partnerships Inc.
The Leadership Breakfast Series is specifically designed for professionals and leaders who want to:
- learn about innovative approaches to leadership
- take actions to enhance their leadership style
- gain skills that can be immediately applied to their work setting
- network and learn with others in a dynamic professional environment.
Registration, including continental breakfast and parking, is $45 per session or $115 for all three sessions. For more information, call 412.396.5600, email email@example.com or visit www.duq.edu/leadership.
Founded in 1878, Duquesne is consistently ranked among the nation's top Catholic research universities for its award-winning faculty and tradition of academic excellence. The University is nationally ranked by U.S. News and World Report and the Princeton Review for its rich academic programs in nine schools of study for nearly 10,000 graduate and undergraduate students, and by the Washington Monthly for service and contributing to students' social mobility. Duquesne is a member of the U.S. President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction for its contributions to Pittsburgh and communities around the globe. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the Princeton Review's Guide to Green Colleges acknowledge Duquesne's commitment to sustainability.