As part of the Duquesne University family, the years that your son or daughter spends on our Bluff will be some of his or her most memorable and influential. This is an exciting time, full of many triumphs, and we are here to support your family from day one through graduation and beyond. We work hard to make sure each of our students enjoys a positive college experience and develops the knowledge and skills needed for future success.
As a parent, you want to make sure your son or daughter is attending an institution known for academic excellence, but also one that will be a supportive second home for the next four years. Rest assured that the decision to attend Duquesne is a smart one.
At Duquesne, academics always come first. With 10 schools and nearly 200 different academic programs , we're certain your student will find his or her niche. Students enjoy the tree-lined walkways of our park-like campus, one of the safest around. But just steps away, the hustle and bustle of downtown Pittsburgh awaits, with a wealth of internships and post-graduation job opportunities.
Find the Answers You Need
What information are you looking for?
- Important dates and deadlines, including the academic calendar and capstone events
- Key phone numbers for financial aid, campus amenities and student services
- Where to pay bills online, including tuition, housing and meal plans
- Links to student services that can help your son or daughter, from career services and disability services to housing and dining
- An overview of campus health, wellness and safety programs
- Take an online tour of campus
- Ways to give back to Duquesne, including the Parents Annual Giving campaign