As part of the Duquesne University family, the years that your son or daughter spends on our Bluff will be some of his or her most memorable and influential. This is an exciting time, full of many triumphs, and we are here to support your family from day one through graduation and beyond. We work hard to make sure each of our students enjoys a positive college experience and develops the knowledge and skills needed for future success.
As a parent, you want to make sure your son or daughter is attending an institution known for academic excellence, but also one that will be a supportive second home for the next four years. Rest assured that the decision to attend Duquesne is a smart one.
At Duquesne, academics always come first. With nine schools and 181 different academic programs, we're certain your student will find his or her niche. Students enjoy the tree-lined walkways of our park-like campus, one of the safest around. But just steps away, the hustle and bustle of downtown Pittsburgh awaits, with a wealth of internships and post-graduation job opportunities.
Find the Answers You Need
Here are some of the most popular links that will help you throughout the Duquesne journey.
- New Parents can review a helpful to-do list, read a parents' prayer for college students and get information on Orientation.
- View the academic calendar to see important dates and deadlines.
- Pay bills online, including tuition, and sign your student up for meal plans.
- We offer many student services to make sure your child has a great experience as a student and a successful career after graduation.
- Many services are available on campus to ensure your child is healthy and well.
- The safety of your child is a top priority. Learn how Duquesne's Public Safety officers work to maintain a safe environment for students through crime prevention and safety awareness.
- Did you know that hundreds of parents donate to Duquesne University every year? Learn about The Duquesne Parents' Fund, read why other parents give and consider making a gift today.
- Stay connected to Duquesne University on social media.
- Make sure to also check out our list of helpful links/resources.