It won't take you more than twenty minutes of your time and you can do it from the comfort of your own home or residence hall room! Plus, using the online application is easy.
Just follow these general guidelines when completing the application form:
- Answer every question you can completely and accurately!
- Confirmation of your application's submission will be sent to your Duquesne email account. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please resubmit your application.
- If you live on campus, enter your SMC and cell phone number in the Current Address section.
- Enter any dates using this format: 01/01/2001
- Make sure you enter your education at Duquesne, including your graduation date, in the Education section!
- Include any extracurricular activities or hobbies in which you participate. Employers often consider these items when choosing between two equally qualified candidates.
Applications are now being accepted for 2016-2017 Academic Year
In order to receive a pre-scheduled interview for the 2016-2017 Academic Year you must submit your application between June 1st and July 18th.