Mandatory Student Health Insurance
Duquesne University is concerned about the health and well-being of our students and understands the importance of acquiring adequate health insurance. Therefore, the University has a Hard Waiver Policy for student health insurance.
All full-time Undergraduate, Graduate, and International students are required to login to our student health insurance portal to either select medical insurance or provide verifiable proof of coverage.
All full-time students who do not login to our student health insurance portal to provide the required information will automatically be enrolled in the basic Student Health Insurance plan.
Spring semester effective dates: 1/1/17 - 7/31/17. Total cost = $1124.15.
Duquesne University partners with Highmark and Hulse/QM® to provide an excellent and affordable student health insurance plan. Visit www.hulseqm.com/studentportal for:
- Questions for your carrier before waiving the school's insurance
- Instructions for enrolling or waiving the school's insurance plan
- Information regarding Medicaid policies
- Cost and benefit specifics for the school's insurance plan
- Targeted message for International Students.