Thank you for Supporting the 2015 United Way Campaign
Duquesne University has continued its strong tradition of providing financial support to our community through United Way of Allegheny County. Thanks to all who donated, coordinated fund-raisers and attended events.
Check back soon for campaign results.
The 2015 United Way Chairperson was Tom Hart, Director of Public Safety and Co-chair was Russ Grunebach, Assistant Vice President, Finance and Treasury Services
Designate to your favorite local nonprofit organization or program
Want to designate your donation to your favorite local nonprofit? Not sure if your local nonprofit organization or program is included?
Download the 2015 Donor Choice Regional Designation Code Book from the United Way of Allegheny County website and discover over 2000 charities in the PA, OH, WV and MD areas. You can allocate all or a portion of your total gift by writing in the designation code when making your donation. There are several options right here on campus:
- #1530473 - Duquesne Univ - Center for Pharmacy Care
- #11224664 - Duquesne Univ - Center for Pharmacy Services
- #11014206 - Duquesne Univ - School of Nursing - Community Based Health & Wellness Center for Older Adults
- #11948064 - Duquesne Univ - Empowerment Scholarship Program
- #9387 - Duquesne University - City Music Center
- #3339 - Children's Festival Chorus
- #73 - Holy Family Institute
- #3437 - YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh/Duquesne University Day Care Ctr
- #194 - St. Anthony School Programs