Supporting Our Community through the United Way
Duquesne University is continuing its strong tradition of providing financial support to our community through United Way of Allegheny County. The 2015 United Way campaign will run Sept. 18 to Nov. 25, 2015.
To make an online donation, click on the link above (doyouliveunited.org). Your login information is "du" plus your multipass username and the password is "du" plus your year of birth. For example, if John Smith was born in 1956, his username is dusmithj and his password is du1956. Click "Donate Online" above to get started!
The 2015 United Way Chairperson is Tom Hart, Director of Public Safety and Co-chair is Russ Grunebach, Assistant Vice President, Finance and Treasury Services
Surpassing our Goals
Duquesne did it last year and we can do it again! Join us in working to achieve our goal of raising $108,056, through both employee contributions and special events, to support the United Way.
Designate to your favorite local nonprofit organization or program
Want to designate your donation to your favorite local nonprofit? Not sure if your local nonprofit organization or program is included?
Download the 2015 Donor Choice Regional Designation Code Book from the United Way of Allegheny County website and discover over 2000 charities in the PA, OH, WV and MD areas. You can allocate all or a portion of your total gift by writing in the designation code when making your donation. There are several options right here on campus:
- #1530473 - Duquesne Univ - Center for Pharmacy Care
- #11224664 - Duquesne Univ - Center for Pharmacy Services
- #11014206 - Duquesne Univ - School of Nursing - Community Based Health & Wellness Center for Older Adults
- #11948064 - Duquesne Univ - Empowerment Scholarship Program
- #9387 - Duquesne University - City Music Center
- #3339 - Children's Festival Chorus
- #73 - Holy Family Institute
- #3437 - YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh/Duquesne University Day Care Ctr
- #194 - St. Anthony School Programs