Expand Your Potential through Training
Duquesne employees can take advantage of many customized training opportunities to enhance their skills and knowledge.
Participating in training and wellness programs offers valuable experiences that can lead to:
- Personal and professional development
- Improved job satisfaction and performance
- Career advancement
- Better work-life balance
A Wide Range of Learning Programs
These instructional programs are developed and coordinated through the Training and Development Department of Human Resources.
Ongoing learning programs teach skill development, leadership, University systems and procedures, and compliance with local, state and federal employment laws. Employees also have a chance to learn about physical, emotional and financial wellness.
Duquesne University values its employees in mind, heart and spirit. All of our training is directly tied to our mission and in support of the University's strategic plan.
Quick Links for Current Employees
- Review training opportunities on the Training and Development's DORI intranet.
- Register for training workshops at the DU Training Tracker.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the new TAP No. 31 training
- TAP No. 31 Training Presentation - 2012, PowerPoint presentation (.pdf)