Information for Current Students: Transition to Bridges
Duquesne University's new general education curriculum, the Bridges Common Learning Experience (CLE), launches in Fall 2021. The general education curriculum makes up roughly 1/3 of your undergraduate degree.
Current students need to know:
- Any coursework you are currently taking or have completed under the outgoing University Core Curriculum will count toward your Bridges requirement.
- The transition to Bridges will not adversely impact your progress toward graduation.
- Bridges will provide students with more choice in meeting their general education requirements.
- We encourage you to check with your advisor to confirm your graduation requirements and course registrations.
- You can consult the Traditional Map for Current Students to see how courses you've previously taken count under Bridges. You can also search Course Catalog.