Educational Technology provides guidance and support to the academic community in its use of technologies to facilitate and enhance teaching, learning, and scholarship.
Some of the services that we provide include:
- Professional development for faculty, staff, and graduate students on a variety of tools and topics focused on enhancing the student experience through the integration of technology. For specific professional development topics, see our Educational Technology Training page.
- Specialized professional development for programs, departments, and schools.
- Faculty consultations on effectively using educational technologies to supplement in-classroom and facilitate online teaching.
- Consultation, planning, and research on emerging technologies.
- Troubleshooting Blackboard and supported educational technologies.
- Facilitation of the University's online instructor evaluation surveys (SES).
- Facilitation of the Starfish Student Retention Solutions for early alert surveys and student retention initiatives.