Accounting CPE Conference 2018
Thursday, November 15, 2018
Duquesne University's Accounting programs are pleased to sponsor the Seventh Annual Accounting CPE Conference. All program events will take place in Duquesne University's Power Center Ballroom. Earn up to 8 hours of CPE credit. Proceeds of the conference provide scholarships for Duquesne's graduate accounting students.
- Topics include: Accounting and Auditing, Tax, Professional Development and Ethics
- 8 Hours of CPE
$130 includes continental breafast, lunch, and 8 hours CPE credit.
Registration deadline is Monday, November 5, 2018.
Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018
Registration and Continental Breakfast
- Accounting and Auditing Issues for Small and Mid-size Businesses (1 A&A Hour)
- Accounting Standards Update (1 A&A Hour)
- Robotic Process Automation (1 PD Hour)
- Panel: Impact of Technology on Accounting and Auditing (1 A&A Hour)
Lunch and Keynote Speaker (1 PD Hour)
- Panel: Controller's Roundtable - Practical Issues Facing Today's Controllers (1 A&A Hour)
- Individual and Corporate Tax Update (1 PD Hour)
- Ethics (1 Ethics Hour)
Directions and Parking
Due to the limited space in Forbes Garage at this time, attendees will need to park in nearby facilities. Chatham Garage, which is located a block away from the Power Center, is both conveniently situated to the building and offers a lower rate. Please click here to view additional garages within walking distance of the conference.