Master's Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Launching Fall 2018
From day one of the program, you will experience new ways to drive innovation and manage a global supply chain with our Master's Certificate in Supply Chain Management. You will tailor the certificate to your individual career goals and immediately apply the knowledge and skills to the workplace.
Is the certificate right for you?
Our AACSB accredited certificate program is designed for working professionals who have earned a graduate degree or have business experience and want to improve their knowledge of supply chain management. The program is also ideal if you earned a bachelor's degree and are interested in gaining or improving your supply chain management knowledge and skills across all functional areas.
The blended program format of hybrid courses and face-to-face sessions provides flexibility and convenience along with opportunities to collaborate on real projects and network with supply chain leaders.
Maximum flexibility for working professionals.
- Just 5 courses that you can complete at your own pace
- 15-credit degree program
- Face-to-face evening and hybrid classes
- Complete the program part-time in just 1-year
Advance your certificate with a master's degree
Use your certificate course credits as a stepping-stone. You can continue your studies in Duquesne's Master of Science in Supply Chain Management. In the meantime, your certificate will help boost your career advancement potential. Learn more about Admissions Requirements.
Our curriculum. Your success.
(All three courses are required)
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Introduction to SCM Information Systems
- Supply Chain Process Improvement
(Select two courses)
- Forecasting and Demand Management
- Managing Inventory in the Supply Chain
- Supply Management
- Global Fulfillment—Transportation & Distribution