M.S.Ed. Special Education - Community and Special Education Support (CSES)
Learn to Be an Advocate for Individuals with Disabilities...
- Learn special education supports in community-based settings, non-profit organizations, and wraparound services
- Increase your knowledge about advocacy and community-based supports for persons with disabilities
- Develop advanced training for employment and advancement within various community and special education support agencies
Graduates Can Transform Communities Working in...
- Direct care
- Health maintenance
- Intensive case management
- Independent support coordination in environments that serve individuals with disabilities
- Program is intended for work and advocacy in the communities outside the public school system
- Candidates may secure their Board Certfied Behavior Analyst credential or ther Behavior Support Certification (PA Only)
- This program requires a minimum of 30 semester hours and can be completed in four semesters (depending on the starting semester)
- Students who study full-time in this program are eligible for the 25% tuition discount
This program does not lead to special education teaching certification