Homecoming Weekend - October 25–27
Join the Mary Pappert School of Music in celebration of Homecoming 2019. Homecoming weekend will include many exciting events for alumni, friends, and family.
A meet and greet reception with Dean David Allen Wehr will take place on Saturday, October 26th. The event will begin at 4 p.m. and will end at 6 p.m. in the Genesius Theater Lobby. During this time, tours of the MPSOM will be offered and will begin on the third floor in the Pappert Center Lobby. Music will be performed by current MPSOM students.
Participating alumni will be entered to win exciting giveaways. Included in the prizes are the following:
- A set of crystal-engraved MPSOM coasters
- MPSOM t-shirt
- A copy of Making Music: The History of Duquesne University's Mary Pappert School of Music
- Both Duquesne Christmas CDs
- A pair of tickets to your choice of the following November concerts:
- Duquesne Wind Symphony
- Duquesne Symphony Orchestra
- Duquesne Jazz Ensembles ft. David Budway
- Uptown Jazz Series ft. David Budway
Deadline: October 20
For more information about homecoming weekend, visit duq.edu/homecoming or call 412.396.6209.
Founded in 1878, Duquesne is consistently ranked among the nation's top Catholic universities for its award-winning faculty and tradition of academic excellence. Duquesne, a campus of nearly 9,500 graduate and undergraduate students, has been nationally recognized for its academic programs, community service and commitment to sustainability. Follow Duquesne University on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.