Connect with Us
There are a number of ways to learn more about our unique program and outstanding career outcomes. We would welcome the chance to learn more about your background and interests as well! The ways you can connect with us include:
- The Bayer School Fall Open House. Our school-wide open house will connect you with faculty, staff and current students across all of the Bayer School's graduate programs. The Open House is typically held in October. Check back often as we'll have more details on this year's Open House available soon.
- Our Biotechnology Information Session is another opportunity to join faculty, students, staff members and alumni of the program to learn more about our program. Our Information Session is typically held in the spring. We'll have more information available on our next session in the near future.
- We welcome you to schedule a campus visit to meet with faculty members, current students and staff members. We can also provide a tour of campus as well as our Center for Biotechnology. If your schedule permits, you would be welcome to sit-in on a class as well. Contact our office at 412.396.6339 to plan your campus visit.
- We also offer a new virtual tour of campus, which allows you to take a 360 degree tour of beautiful campus and see for yourself how closely connected we are with the city of Pittsburgh.
- Join our contact list and we'll keep you up-to-date on new and events in the Biotechnology program.
We look forward to meeting you and working with you throughout your admissions journey!