J.D. / M.S. in Environmental Science and Management
Duquesne University's School of Law and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences cooperate in a joint program that enables students to earn both the Juris Doctor and Master of Science degrees in just four years.
Candidates for this program apply to each school independently and, upon admission, consult with the Program Director in each school to plan their respective programs.
It is recommended for candidates to begin this join degree program in the School of Law. This first year of study is taken solely in the School of Law. The remainder of the program may be taken jointly in the School of Law and the Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences.
Specific course requirements and limitations may be obtained from the School of Law Admissions Offices.
- 15 credit hours of course work permitted per semester including courses from both disciplines.
- 3 credit hours may be permitted for a Law School clinical course.
- Students are required to provide the Law School Registrar with a copy of their graduate elective course schedule.
For more information about the joint J.D./M.S. program, contact the Law School Office of Admissions at 412.396.6296 or visit this webpage.
M.S. Environmental Science and Management
Specific course requirements may be obtained from the Graduate Advisor.
- Students must take a minimum of 24 credits of course work in the Environmental Science and Management program.
- In addition to Environmental Science and Management course work, students must complete one approved internship.
- Students should work with Graduate Advisor to plan courses.
Find more information about the M.S. in Environmental Science and Management contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.396.4095 or visit this webpage.
Online Advisement Center
Visit the online advisement center to view course requirements and course descriptions