A A Email Print Share

Change of Personal Information Procedures

Follow this process to change information on your student record, including your:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Social Security number
Local address changes

 Must be submitted by logging on to DORI to access Self-Service Banner (SSB). Once in SSB, click on Personal Information > Update Addresses and Phones.

Name, home/permanent address and SSN changes

Should be completed using the Authorization to Change Personal Information.  Forms must be signed and then can be mailed, faxed, or delivered to the Office of the Registrar.

On the form, please clearly print all information. Requests cannot be accepted over the phone, through email or by a third party.

  1. For permanent address changes, fax, mail or deliver your form to the Office of the University Registrar.
  2. For name changes, you must include one of the following:
    • A copy of the marriage license
    • A divorce decree
    • A court document
  3. For Social Security Number changes, you must include a copy of your Social Security card.