International Graduate Applicants
Graduate and Doctoral Degrees
- For students interested in obtaining a Masters or Doctoral degree
How to apply
To apply, contact the appropriate Graduate Department's Website for the specific process and documents that need to be submitted for admission.
The Office of International Programs does not evaluate or make admissions decisions for graduate programs.
You will be sent an acceptance package with important dates from both your graduate department and the Center for Global Engagement.
There will be both an international student orientation as well as a graduate department-specific orientation.
You will have to reserve your space in class by letting your graduate school know you are attending.
In addition to working closely with your department, consult our Accepted Students page for more information specifically for international students.
If you are accepted, a copy of your file is sent to the Center for Global Engagement and we will contact you regarding your immigration documents.
As an international student, you will need to obtain a student visa if you are accepted to the university. Please read the immigration information which outlines the process of obtaining a visa.
We recommend that you include the following documents with your application to accelerate the admissions process:
- Affidavit of Financial Support Form: a legal document that a student’s sponsor must complete and have notarized and certified.
- Official bank statement: must be from the sponsor and show at least one full year of costs.
- Mandatory Information Sheet
- Application and admission questions should be directed to the graduate department you are applying to.
- Visa and Immigration questions should be directed to Ben Pilcher, International Advisor.
- Other international student questions, such as English as a Second Language (ESL) should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.