Tuition Payment Portal
The Tuition Payment Portal is our user-friendly payment system for students and authorized payers. The portal gives you access to pay and print invoices, enroll in a semester-based payment plan, set up direct deposit and make a room deposit.
Paying your Tuition Bill
All students and authorized payers will receive an e-mail notification when tuition bills are posted. If a parent, guardian or spouse pays your invoice, students must designate that individual as an authorized payer in Tuition Payment Portal.
The entire account balance is due by the end of the first week of classes. Any unpaid balance will be assessed a 1.5% late fee each month thereafter, unless enrolled in the payment plan.
Students log into DORI using their MultiPass and select Tuition Payment Portal then Access Tuition Payment Portal
Once logged in, students can:
- View their most current account activity
- Print and pay their tuition bill
- Add parents and guardians as authorized payers
- Enroll in direct deposit for student refunds
- Sign up for an installment payment plan
- Make a room deposit.
Student Action Required to Designate an Authorized Payer:
- Log into DORI
- Click Tuition Payment Portal > Access Tuition Payment Portal
- Select "My Account"
- Click on the "Send a Payer Invitation" button
- Follow prompts to add an Authorized Payer
- The Authorized Payer will receive email confirmation, including user login name and link to create their password.