Graduate Tuition Rates
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year.
- These rates are for graduate students, 2018-19 academic year.
- In addition to tuition, graduate students may also incur fees for administrative services, room and meals, if applicable.
Graduate Tuition for 2018-2019
Learn more about programs with a 25% discount on tuition and other special rates.
|Graduate Programs||Per Credit||Per Semester|
|Palumbo-Donahue School of Business||$1,284|
|MBA Sustainable Business*||$17,201|
MS Supply Chain Management, MS Management, MS Sports Business
|School of Education||$1,284|
|MS Higher Education Administration||$953|
|Rangos School of Health Sciences||$1,417|
|Health Management Systems||$1,284|
|Occupational Therapy (Year 6)||$1,063|
|School of Law||$1,609|
|Evening & Part-Time (8-13 credits)||$16,919|
|Graduate College of Liberal Arts||$1,284|
MA Communication; MA Corp Comm
MA in Rhetoric & Philosophy of Communication
|Mary Pappert School of Music||$1,600|
|Bayer School of Natural and Environmental Sciences (Biomedical Engineering)||$1,376|
|School of Nursing||$1,376|
|Graduate School of Pharmacy||$1,618|
|Doctor of Pharmacy - Weekend Pathway||$1,511|
*This is a three-semester MBA program with a required summer semester.
For tuition on these academic programs contact Student Accounts:
- CCD Program
- External Education and Business
- MLS Program
- AGH MSN and Nurse Practitioner
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Non-Traditional Pharm D
- Nursing Discount (Graduate)