School of Education
Tuition Rates 2018-2019
*25% Tuition Award
Duquesne University is offering a 25% tuition award for select graduate degrees.
If you are interested, you must apply and be accepted to one of the eligible programs. Please visit the website of the eligible program for specific application information.
If you are accepted, enroll and meet the eligibility requirements for the Summer 2018, Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 semesters, the 25% award will be applied to your student account.
Questions? Please contact Todd Eicker, Director of Graduate Admissions at 412.396.6219 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office of Financial Aid at 412.396.6607.
This tuition award will be offered for a limited time and is restricted to NEW graduate students only. In order to qualify for this program, students must:
- Apply and be accepted to one of the eligible academic programs and
- Must enroll for at least six credits. Students who enroll for fewer than six credits in any given semester will not be eligible for this program. Summer semester enrollment is not required, however, discounts will apply if students decide to enroll for six or more credits.
Some exclusions may apply; students who already receive tuition remission or any other form of a University scholarship or tuition break are not eligible for this program.
Eligible Academic Programs
School of Education
- MSEd Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MSED Early Level PreK-4
- MSEd Educational Studies - Educational Studies, Program Evaluation, Classroom Assessment
- MSEd English as a Second Language
- MS Instructional Technology
- MSEd K-12 School Administration and Supervision
- MSEd Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling
- MSEd Reading and Language Arts
- MSEd Secondary Education (*35% tuition award)
- MSEd School Counseling
- MSEd Special Education- Cognitive, Behavior, Physical/Health Disabilities (PreK-8, 7-12)
- MSEd Special Education- Community and Special Education Support
Lay Teacher 60% Tuition Award
Current full-time lay teachers of pre-K through high school or school administrators in a Roman Catholic school in the Pittsburgh, Greensburg, or Altoona-Johnstown Dioceses pursuing a non-doctoral degree or certificate in the School of Education may be eligible to receive a 60% discount on School of Education tuition.