Graduate and Professional Student Resource Fair
Monday, August 8, 2011
9 am - Noon
Mellon Hall Patio
We’re delighted that you are pursuing advanced studies with us at Duquesne University. Our programs range from business, law and pharmacy to English, philosophy and clinical psychology.
All new and returning students can get a jump on Fall 2011 at the Graduate and Professional Student Resource Fair to be held on Monday, August 8 from 9 am to noon on the Mellon Hall patio. You can learn about Duquesne's services and resources for graduate students, and be ready to go when the semester starts.
- Register online by August 4
- A continental breakfast will be provided.
- Family members are welcome!
- All students who pre-register by Aug. 4 will be eligible to win an iPod.
Our staff members in these departments are eager to answer your questions and help you get started!
* Any graduate student who purchases a parking permit while attending the fair on August 8 will not be charged for parking in the Forbes Garage. The permit will be active from the time of purchase.
The following optional Special Sessions will be available in the Laura Falk Lecture Hall:
|9:30 - 10||Computer and Technology Services information session|
|10 - 10:30||Duquesne Online Resources & Information (DORI) session by Student Accounts & Registrar's offices|
|11 - 11:30||Computer and Technology Services information session|
|11:30 - 12||Duquesne Online Resources & Information (DORI) session by Student Accounts & Registrar's offices|
R.S.V.P. by August 4