Career Champions are alumni and parents who recognize the talent, skills, and level of excellence that Duquesne University students possess. DU Career Champions take an active interest in helping students achieve their career goals.
There are several ways in which you may participate:
- Jobs & Internships: Identify internships and/or jobs in your company or hte organizations in which you belong
- Your Company: Connect us to your employer by providing us with contact information of those who recruit candidates
- Recruiting Events: Participate in job fairs and on-campus recruiting for internships and full-time positions
- Career Development: Contribute to students' understanding through panel presentations, networking, and mock interviews
- Workshops: Share your knowledge and career expertise on resume writing and interviewing techniques
- Your Academic School: Support your academic school by participating in school-specific events and programs
Please complete this online volunteer form. We appreciate your interest in sharing your expertise and participating in Duquesne University's student career development.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 412-496-6644.