Scheduling Your Event
25Live is a web-based event scheduling and space management system that allows staff, faculty, and student organizations to search for and request shared space on campus. Search by location and room capacity, check availability, and view room features and photographs!
- Only shared University space can be reserved in 25Live. Departmental or privately-managed space is not in the system and must be reserved through currently established procedures.
- Only University Sponsored Events can be requested through 25Live. To reserve a Co-Sponsored & External event, please contact email@example.com. For definitions of event categories see the University's Facilities Use Policy
- Training sessions are held regularly. Visit MyLEAD to see upcoming sessions.
Classroom space requests:
- Summer 2019 will be accepted after March 18, 2019
- Fall 2019 will be accepted after May 13, 2019
Event space requests may be submitted for dates through May 10, 2020
Reservation Request Procedure:
Identify the Event Type for the request using the 25Live Event Types chart
Review Policies for the event type being requested:
Login to 25Live to Submit Request
Continue with event planning & promotion after receiving a "CONFIRMED RESERVATION" email from a Scheduler (usually within 2-4 days)
See more planning resources on our DORI site!