Minors on Campus Policy and Compliance
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for minors when on the Duquesne University campus.The University reserves the right to condition, restrict or deny access to University facilities to any program involving minors at its discretion. All minors shall be subject to all University regulations while on campus, and may be asked to leave the campus if unwilling to comply.
All Duquesne University sponsored programs involving minors are subject to TAP 50 and the compliance requirements outlined in the Minors on Campus manual and/or imposed by the Compliance Director. All programs, activities or events which involve minors are subject to the requirements established by the Office of Anti-Discrimination Policy and Compliance. Additional information may be found online, detailing the required forms and deadlines.
The sponsoring party must submit the following-
- List of Volunteers and Supervising Adults, including Email Address, Age & Phone Number
- PA Act 33 and Act 34 Clearances for all Volunteers and Supervising Adults
- Proof of training completed by all Volunteers and Supervising Adults
- Parental Consent, Legal Release and Emergency Contact Permission Form
- Photo and Image Permission (As Necessary)