Content and Social Media Manager - New Posting
Catholic Campus Minister - Spiritan Campus Ministry - New Posting
Assistant Director, Alumni Relations - University Advancement - New Posting
Web Programmer II - Computing & Technology Services - New Posting
Assistant Director for Student Services - Athletics - Closed
Athletic Trainer - Athletics - New Posting
Title IX Coordinator - Division of Legal Affairs - New Posting
Marketing Communications Manager - Marketing & Communications - New Posting
Director of Marketing - School of Nursing - New Posting
Nurse Recruiter - School of Nursing - New Posting
Associate Head Athletic Trainer - Athletics - New Posting
Support Analyst I - Computing & Technology Services - New Posting
Associate Director of Graduate Admissions - Enrollment Management Group - No longer accepting applications
International Admissions Coordinator - Office of International Programs - New Posting
Director of Technology - No longer accepting applications
Part-time Marketing Communication Specialist - No longer accepting applications
Part-time Business Consultant - Small Business Development Center - New Posting
How to Apply for a Support Staff or Professional/Managerial Position
- Apply to one or more specific positions. We cannot guarantee that resumes submitted for general review will be forwarded to a hiring manager.
- Application materials should be submitted to Human Resources rather than the hiring department.
- For each position you are interested in, submit a resume and a cover letter noting the job title and number. If you are applying for two jobs, submit two resumes and two cover letters.
- You are not required to submit an Employment Application with your resume and cover letter, but are encouraged to do so if you wish.
- Once your resume and cover letter have been submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement letter to confirm successful receipt of your materials.
- Your materials will be initially reviewed by a Recruiter, who will then forward your submission to the hiring manager for further consideration.
How will I know where I stand in the interview process?
- You will receive an acknowledgement letter via e-mail or U.S. mail to confirm that your materials have been received.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to update each individual on the status of his/her application.
- Feel free to contact the Office of Human Resources for an update on the status of the position you are interested in.
Who should I contact if I have a question?
- Please contact the Office of Human Resources by phone at 412.396.6575 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.