Garage and Surface Parking
To meet its goal of educating students, Duquesne University offers students and employees various parking services and parking permit options. Students and employees who do not purchase parking permits should still register their vehicles.
- No one is required to purchase parking services at the university; there are many other parking lots and garages in the campus vicinity.
- Because of the high demand for parking, we cannot always provide space for everyone.
- We do not guarantee that parking will always be available for those who purchase a permit.
- On occasions when surface spaces are full, it is the sole responsibility of the permit holder to locate alternative parking. Many public parking lots and garages are located near the campus.
- Visitors and anyone without a permit should park in Forbes Garage.
All campus parking is subject to enforcement hours.
No Overnight Parking
Please note that there is no overnight parking for daily visitors in our garages or in surface spaces.
Daily visitors and commuter parking permits are only valid to park on campus between the hours of 5:00 a.m. until 2:00 a.m. No commuter permit holder is permitted to park any vehicle on Duquesne University property between the hours of 2:00 a.m. through 5:00 a.m. Anyone in violation will be subject to fines and/or penalties. Surface permit holders must leave the garage by midnight.
Surface permit holders are not permitted to park in the garage until both surface lots are full. This policy will be strictly enforced.