Duquesne University Writing Center
Due to construction, the 216 College Hall location of the Writing Center will be closed in Summer 2018. All face-to-face sessions will be conducted in the Gumberg Library 4th floor group study room with the door.
As a result of the construction, we will not be able to access the 412-396-5209 telephone or voicemail. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need to reach us. We look forward to working with you this summer!
Learn to be a better writer. Learn to be a better teacher of writing.
At the Writing Center we can…
- Answer questions about your writing.
- Give you feedback on a writing project.
- Help you learn to be a better writer.
- Help you improve how you teach writing.
- One-on-one assistance for academic papers, professional applications, résumés, Web sites, presentations, and other projects.
- Help with writing from all disciplines and all stages of the writing process.
- Workshops, class visits, writing resources, and support for instructors wanting to incorporate effective writing pedagogy into their classes.
Our mission is to serve as a space for dialogue about writing and to help make not only better writing projects, but also better writers. Watch the video below to learn more about the Center's services and mission.
You may also be interested in visiting: