Career Services for You
Services for Students
- Individual Career Counseling
- Alumni-Student Match Program
- DuqLawConnect Employment Portal
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Mock Interviews
- On-Campus Recruitment
- Fellowship Programs
- Judicial Clerkship Presentations
- Practice Area and Concentration Fairs
- Alternative Career Workshops
- Alumni Networking Events
- Bar Association Networking Events
- Writing Competition Information
- Lawyers on Location Site Visits
Learn more about careeer services for current students.
The Career Services Office helps first-year students hit the ground running. During Orientation students receive a preview of these and other programs:1L Summer Job Search, Crafting a Legal Resume, Preparing a Cover Letter, and more.
Alumni at all stages of their careers turn to Duquesne University School of Law for networking, professional advice, and employment connections. Career Services offers reciprocity with other schools' outside of Pittsburgh to assist students and alumni seeking employment. Learn more about our career services for alumni.
Services for Employers
- Employer Outreach Staff
- Lawyers on Location
- Clerkship Placements
- On-Campus Recruitment Opportunities
- Networking Events
- Lunch-N-Learn Programs
- Continuing Legal Education On-Site and On-Campus
Learn more about specific services for employers.