Earn Your Bachelor's Degree - We Give You Credit!
Do You Want to Advance Your Career?
Now Is the Time to Start Earning Your Degree!
Our Bachelor of Science (BS) and Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree majors are offered in convenient, flexible formats to meet the needs of working students. The skills you learn will help you in your current job and position you for career advancement. Explore the various options available to you.
- Organizational Leadership (BS)
- Behavioral Science (BS)
- Computer Systems Technology (BS)
- Professional Communication (BA)
- Humane Leadership (BS)
Transfer Up to 60 Credits
An advisor will look at the credits you have already earned from another accredited university or college and help you plan out the completion of your degree. We also offer opportunities to earn credits for military experience. The advisors, faculty, and staff are here to help you achieve your educational goals!
On Campus and Online Resources
We do not require or expect that you would have taken an online class before, so we have set some things up to help you:
- The school's student advisors will guide you through the entire process from registration to graduation
- Our Student Resource Center provides all of the information that you will need to succeed in one easy to access website
- New to online learning? No worries. We help you to become comfortable with online learning through orientations and direct human support
- And of course we have all of the traditional support that you would expect from a tier-one university, from our world-class Gumberg Library, to technology support, to fully committed staff that is always available if you have questions
Online or on Campus
Classes are offered online and on campus on Saturdays. You can choose to complete your degree all online or take some classes on Saturdays.
Classes are structured in an accelerated 8 week format to allow you to balance work and family while continuing your education.
- If you have an associate's degree or 60 credits you could earn your bachelor's degree in 2 years
- No prior credits? You can earn your degree in 4 years even while working.