Adult Student Open House
The School of Leadership and Professional Advancement provides innovative programs and convenient schedules for working adults who want to fit studies into their busy lives.
Attending our open house will answer questions such as:
- How long is the program?
- How do online courses work?
- Where would I take classes on campus?
- How many transfer credits will I get toward my bachelor’s degree?
- What concentrations are available in the graduate program?
- What type of financial aid is available?
- The School of Leadership is ranked as a military friendly school – what does that mean?
Have your questions answered by one of our Academic Career Counselors.
Bring a guest who may also have the desire to do more with their education.
Registration is preferred but not required. Free parking is available in the Forbes Garage (parking validation at open house).