Taking the leap toward graduate study can be overwhelming, confusing, and stressful. We want to help!
- Do you have questions about the application process?
- Do you have credits from a previous graduate program, and you'd like to know if those credits will transfer?
- Wondering what kinds of jobs are available for individuals with a graduate degree in History?
- Do you want to know what living in Pittsburgh is like?
- Want to visit the department and chat with faculty and current students?
- Are you confused about your next step(s)?
- Want simply to talk to a real person about your questions and concerns?
If you answered yes to any or all of the questions above, or if you have questions and concerns that aren't listed, give us a call or drop us an email. We want to help you make the best and most informed decisions about your journey toward graduate school.
Dr. Michael Cahall
Director, Graduate Studies in History
Mrs. Laura E. Miller Donaldson
Administrative Assistant (and former Duquesne graduate student!)