Tuition Discount Options
OPTION 1: 30% Tuition Discount Program
- Be a registered nurse
- Be a full-time or part-time employee at one of our partnering organizations. Please check back as the list is updated periodically.
- Enroll as a full-time or part-time Duquesne University School of Nursing graduate student in one of the following degree or certificate programs:
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Family (Individual Across the Lifespan) Nurse Practitioner
Nursing Education and Faculty Role
For more information contact Devon George, Nursing Recruiter:
PH: 412-396-1009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are admitted to the School of Nursing graduate program, download and complete the Student Contract and Employer Verification forms
- Email the completed Student Contract and Employer Verification forms to:
Dr. Kate DeLuca
Complete Tuition Discount applications must be received no later than the 4th Friday of the current semester. Applications received after the deadline will be processed for the following semester.
Deadlines for the 2017-2018 academic year:
Spring 2018 - February 2, 2018
Summer 2018 - June 8, 2018
Be a Duquesne University School of Nursing Adjunct Clinical Instructor
Benefits to being an Adjunct Clinical Instructor:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Up to $10 per day in reimbursed clinical parking
- Access to all the electronic resources provided to our students
- Personal use of School of Nursing issued iPad mini
- Free use of Power Center fitness center
- Complimentary attendance to the annual McGinley-Rice Symposium, earning 10 CEU's
- Invitation to School of Nursing holiday and spring CE luncheons
- Duquesne University's tuition remission program provides a 55% tuition discount for adjunct clinical instructors who are also enrolled in one of the School of Nursing's graduate programs. The tuition discount is available for each semester that you have a teaching contract. The University charges a Tuition Remission Administrative Fee.
Graduate Tuition Rates
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor positions are available in the BSN and the Second Degree BSN programs.
- Clinical sites include UPMC and Allegheny Health Network hospitals in Southwestern PA, as well as St. Clair and VA hospitals. Specialties include med/surg, obstetrics, pediatrics, and mental health.
- Clinical assignments are for 13 weeks in the fall and spring semesters. Instructors work a minimum of one 7.5 hours clinical day per week, and a maximum of three 7.5 hours clinical days per week. Summer teaching positions are also available with our Second Degree BSN students.
For more information about becoming an Adjunct Clinical Instructor or scheduling an interview, please contact:
Dr. Linda Koharchik
Clinical Assistant Professor, Director of Adjunct Faculty and Clinical Affairs