Duquesne's Italian Campus Program
Duquesne University students have the opportunity to spend a semester studying in Rome through Duquesne's Italian Campus Program. An impressive group of largely Rome-based faculty, as well as an occasional visiting professor from the home campus, teach regular Duquesne University courses at the site, so students can experience the richness of this environment while making normal progress toward their degree. The general structure of the program consists of four days of academic classes and three-day-weekends.
During a spring or fall semester at the Italian Campus in Rome you'll enjoy...
- Wine tasting hosted by certified sommeliers
- Papal audience in St. Peter's Square with Pope Francis
- Classes on-site in the heart of ancient Rome
- Cultural exchanges with local Italian students
- Making great lifelong friendships
- And much, much more!!