Aberdeen, Scotland at University of Scotland
University of Aberdeen
Travel independently; study with local and international students. Direct enrollment in the University of Aberdeen, facilitated by Duquesne University’s OIP.
The university is especially rich in the liberal arts, social sciences, and natural sciences. Our natural science students have found strong science courses to keep them on track at Duquesne.
Language of Instruction
Fall Semester: mid-September – mid-December
Spring Semester: late January – early June
Housing and Meals
- Catered residence hall (meal plan w/ cafeteria)
- Self-catered flats - shared apartments with 4-7 other students
- Special advisor for international students
- Advisor of Studies - provides guidance from time of your arrival
- On-site orientation
- Registration advisement
- Health services
- Cultural activities
- Sports and social organizations
Estimated Costs (Category I Program)
|Tuition||Program Tuition + Fees, billing through Duquesne|
|Study Abroad Fee||$250|
|Round-trip Airfare||Current costs as per your arrangement|
For more info check out the University of Aberdeen.