Potential... You've always had it.
Now is the time to live up to it.
Investing in one of our 85 graduate degree programs will put your goals within reach. With our flexible course options, renown faculty, and 25% savings on tuition for select programs, you'll have the tools you need to succeed.
- As a student, you’ll attain a first-rate graduate education, building close relationships with professors and classmates as well as participating in exciting research projects.
- You’ll have access to resources such as housing and job opportunities for graduate and professional students.
- When you graduate, you’ll join more than 86,000 alumni working in every field, across the country and worldwide.
Over 135 years, Duquesne University, located in Pittsburgh, PA, has grown to nine schools offering 85 graduate and professional programs in the arts, sciences, music, business, nursing, pharmacy, health sciences, education, leadership and law. More than 4000 graduate students are advancing their education at Duquesne.
Duquesne is recognized as a top tier university by US News & World Report, is one of only seven U.S. Catholic universities with high research activity and is no. 16 among the nation's top small doctoral research universities. Additional rankings and recognition…
- Graduate Viewbook
- Contact Graduate Admissions
- Special financial awards are available on select graduate programs. New students can save 25% on tuition.