At Duquesne University, we believe it is important to help international students who want to come for their education. Each year, we welcome students from more than 80 countries. As a Duquesne student, you will learn with students from all cultures and backgrounds. Make the Office of International Programs your first point of contact! We look forward to serving you as you explore your opportunities at Duquesne!
U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked us as a first-tier national university: 120th out of 1,400 schools.
- Placed Duquesne among the top 100 undergraduate schools according to guidance counselors from the 1,700 best high schools.
- Listed Duquesne in the 100 "Most Popular" colleges and universities according to the students themselves.
The Princeton Review
- Ranked Duquesne's undergraduate programs in the top 373 out of more than 2,500 colleges and universities. They called us "cosmopolitan yet caring."
- Listed Duquesne among its top 75 universities nationwide, based on our contributions to the public good.
Videos about being an International Student at Duquesne:
Visit our Youtube page
- A unique undergraduate admission policy that allows students to apply without a TOEFL score. Students are evaluated based on their academic merit, not on their English ability.
- Located overlooking the ideal study city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The campus is self-contained and only a five minute walk from downtown.Dedicated Office of International Programs to assist students through the application and new student process.
- All International students are considered for a merit-based scholarship.
- Ranked #119 among National Universities (US News), the #43 Best Value School in the nation (US News), and is among the "The Best 376 Colleges" in the nation (US News - Duquesne University is a religious institution, though there are no requirements placed on students.