Power Center Ballroom
Located on the top level of the Power Center, the ballroom features expansive, customizable event space for various sizes and types of functions. The silver certified LEED space features a spectacular view of downtown from floor to ceiling windows and two outdoor decks. The ballroom is available to Alumni and Duquesne affiliated partners.
The ballroom can be configured to accommodate large scale banquets of 350 and lectures of 800, to mid-sized gatherings, wedding receptions or intimate cocktail receptions.
The Fides Shepperson Suite is conveniently located adjacent to the ballroom and is ideal for pre-dinner receptions or other event needs
Host your next event in the ballroom and receive:
- Streamlined, comprehensive audio/visual services with on-site assistance
- Diverse, convenient meal options to fit your event needs, prepared and served by skilled chefs and professional catering staff
- A dedicated Events Coordinator for pre-event and day-of assistance
- A variety of options for room configurations to accommodate large groups seated classroom, lecture, or banquet style, or small groups with breakout sessions as well as receptions and meals
- On-site housekeeping staff to ensure your meeting space stays clean and fresh
- Event set up and clean up at no additional cost
- A venue that is onveniently located in Uptown, a short walk from Downtown Pittsburgh, along public transportation routes
- A "green" event space located in a silver level LEED certified building
- Affiliated parking rates for all guests in the nearby Forbes Avenue Garage