Areas of Assessment
The LSSAWR assesses the satisfaction levels of women religious regarding five areas:
- Congregational Character: Viability of the congregation moving forward.
- Individual Wellbeing: Sense of wellbeing with this life choice.
- Membership Viability: Personal and communal efforts to sustain and increase membership.
- Holistic Growth & Commitment: Personal and professional growth and commitment to this life choice.
- Interrelationships: Relationships within the congregation and external to it.
The LSSAWR also provides a Total Score that reflects one's overall level of satisfaction.
Dissertation: Copyright © May 22, 2010; for entire text (including the LSSAWR) by Maria Clara Kreis C.D.P., Ph.D.; The Library of Congress, United States Copyright Office