Maybe you started working towards a bachelor's degree but never finished. Maybe you have an associates degree and are ready for something more. Maybe commuting to class after work or attending class during the day are not realistic options for you. You've come to the right place. Our Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Organizational Leadership is offered in a convenient, flexible format to meet the needs of working students. The skills you learn will help you in your current job and position you for career advancement.
You will learn to:
- Define and recognize the evolving nature of leadership
- Identify, compare and contrast classic and contemporary views of leadership
- Deduce leadership knowledge from the liberal arts and humanities
- Analyze the styles and practices of leaders to better understand leadership practice
- Define and discuss the concept of followership
- Explain the need for ethical, responsible leadership and embody those values in their own leadership practice.
The academic year is structured in an eight-week term format, with five terms per year, giving you time to take care of the other important aspects of your life.
If you're starting anew, you can complete your degree in about four years. If you have either an associate's degree or 60 transfer credits, you can expect to complete the program in about two years.
- Your Student Success Coach will guide you through the entire process from registration to graduation
- Online access to the University's Writing Center and Gumberg Library