You have access to a wide array of resources to use during your life as a student at Duquesne:
- For new students, Duquesne's award-winning First-Year Development programs provide tools for a successful transition into college life.
- With students from every state and more than 85 countries, you will find a lot to discover and learn about yourself and others. Our Center for Excellence in Diversity and Student Inclusion celebrates and supports belonging for all members of our student population.
- You can access a a wide variety of programs to help prepare for and build successful careers in the Center for Career Development. It is never too early for you to visit that office.
- Commuter Affairs serves the largest group of Duquesne students—those who live elsewhere and commute to campus.
- You can download the app for the UPass program and get discounted access to busses around Pittsburgh.
- If you manage a disability, you can work with our Disability Services, which coordinates programs and support to help fuel your success.
- Health Services is your destination for manages the good health and wellness of our students, which is essential for work and study.
- You have available a wealth of workout spaces, intramural sports, and more through Recreation Services.
- Your guide to official policies and procedures is the Student Handbook.