It's Time for Bigger Goals
We offer 85 undergraduate majors across nine schools and highly respected professional
programs with numerous accolades and rankings, including the No. 1 One-Year MBA —which is why we're ready with an education that's everything you need, and more than
Explore all programs
#29Best Graduate Program: Occupational Therapy
#100Best Colleges for Veterans
#1One-Year MBA Program
Alec is a student in the No. 1 ranked One-Year MBA Program in the Palumbo-Donahue School of Business. Alec always knew he wanted to pursue a master's degree, but it took having a job in the oil and gas industry, and a road trip out west, to connect his passion for and the importance of sustainability with his future aspirations.
At Duquesne, we have the breadth and depth to make the most of your goals, as evidenced by just some of our achievements below. As mentioned, Alec is enrolled in the program Corporate Knights magazine has ranked as the No. 1 One-Year MBA program in the United States and No. 7 in the world in its 2021 annual Better World MBA rankings, which represents the top 40 programs from 10 countries.
Other notable rankings include:
U.S. News and World Report
- Duquesne is a Best Value School for 2023.
- Duquesne ranked No. 151 on the 2022-2023 Best National Universities list.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program at Duquesne ranked No. 51 for 2022-2023.
- Duquesne University's 2022-2023 Best Graduate School rankings:
- School of Pharmacy, No. 43
- Occupational Therapy program, No. 29
- Speech-Language Pathology program, No. 55
- A number of Duquesne University online programs have been named among the 2022-23 Best Online Programs in the U.S., including the following which are ranked among the top 10 in Pennsylvania:
- Duquesne ranked No. 100 nationally in the Best Colleges for Veterans category for 2022-2023.
- For 2023, Duquesne was named among the Best 383 Colleges in the nation, which includes only the top 10% of colleges and universities nationally.
- Named to 2022 Best Colleges: Region by Region list for Northeast
- Recognized as a Green College in 2021
Other Rankings of Note
- FORTUNE magazine ranked Duquesne University #5 for Best Online Master's in Nursing (MSN) Program for 2022.
- Duquesne ranked #3 in the Northeast in a recent workforce analysis focused on R2 institutions producing the most high-earning female alumni under 40 in the United States.
- For 2022, Niche.com ranked Duquesne at No. 28 among its Best Catholic Colleges in America, and No. 4 in Pennsylvania. Additionally, Niche gave Duquesne an A+ in Best College Locations, an A for Value and an overall A- among colleges and universities in the nation.
- Money Magazine recognized Duquesne on its Best Colleges for Your Money list.
- Duquesne University (#6) and the School of Nursing achieved Top 10, gold-level rankings as both a Military Friendly® and Military Spouse Friendly® School for 2022-23.
- Duquesne is the first university in the nation to offer combined biomedical engineering and nursing dual degree (BS-BSN).
- Also, Duquesne is the first university in the nation to offer an online Ph.D. in nursing (1997) and first in Pennsylvania to grant a BSN degree (1937).