- Prospective undergraduate transfer students should have graduated from an approved secondary school
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Achieved an SAT score (Math + Verbal) of 1170 or better (if taken in 2016 or later); 1100 or better (if taken prior to 2016) or a composite ACT of 24 or better.
- Documentation of forty (40) of shadowing, volunteer, or paid experience in physical therapy
- Completion of 100 hours of shadowing, volunteer or paid experience in two different physical therapy setting is required prior to admission into the professional phase.
- Pre-requisite Course Work with GPA of 3.0 or higher with no less than "C" grade in all pre-requisite course by the end of year three (3) which includes: two (2) courses with labs in biology, chemistry, and physics as well as one course in anatomy with lab and one course in physiology with lab. Alternatively, a two course sequence in anatomy & physiology is acceptable (these course must be equivalent to those taken by science majors and must be taken at a four-year degree-granting institution); three (3) credits in introductions to biostatistics/statistics; three credits (3) or more in psychology.
- Applicants who have not completed four years of high school must submit a High School Equivalency Diploma issued by their state department of education
The curriculum for transfer students will vary depending on previous coursework completed. Our best approximation is the Freshmen Admission Curriculum.
Undergraduate Transfer Curriculum