Pharm.D., Duquesne University
Dr. Lohr is the Experiential Education Coordinator at the Duquesne University School of Pharmacy. She received her Pharm.D. from Duquesne University in 2010 and began her career in the community setting at Giant Eagle Pharmacy. In 2013, she transitioned to a Clinical Coordinator Pharmacist, overseeing immunization efforts and medication therapy management services for the north Pittsburgh region. In this role, she served as an ambulatory care preceptor and discovered a passion for working with students. Dr. Lohr maintains a current practice at Giant Eagle Pharmacy and greatly values this opportunity to engage in patient care.
To further mentor students, Dr. Lohr joined the Office of Experiential Education in January 2016 and now helps to coordinate over 1,300 pharmacy student rotations each academic year. Embracing a growth mindset, Dr. Lohr is passionate about simplifying and personalizing the student experience.
- Duquesne University Staff Award, 2020
- Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association (PPA) George H. Searight Award for Community Service, 2019
- Sara A. Corey Award for Involvement in Community Professional Programs, 2010
- United States Public Health Service Excellence in Public Health Pharmacy Practice Award, 2010
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) Taro Research Foundation Scholarship, 2010