The Business Services area led by Chase Loper, Assistant VP of Business Services, focuses on operational excellence by assessing and improving business practices
through cross-functional collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
The following operations fall under Business Services:
- Procurement & Payment Services (PPS)
- Shared Services
- Facilities Stores
PPS is responsible for the oversight and execution of the University’s procure-to-pay process.
- Review and issuing of purchase orders
- Payment processing
- Procurement card program (P-card) management
- Supplier sourcing and management
- General contract management
- Review and approval of report of business expenses
- 1099 Reporting
For general inquiries or more information on how to become a vendor, please send an email to purchasingFREEDUQUESNE
- Execution of labor and non-labor transactions
- Licensing and software contract review
- Management and execution of internal billing procedures.
For more information contact us at sharedservicesFREEDUQUESNE