Master of Music Therapy
The Master of Music Therapy (MMT) program is flexible to enable you to continue your education on your terms while still maintaining your employment. During your second year, you will be required to participate in two in-person intensives for you to develop additional clinical skills and interact face-to-face with your peers and instructors. Scholarships are available.
- Online graduate offerings allow you to continue practicing while pursuing your degree, providing greater financial flexibility and increased opportunities to convert learned knowledge to clinical skills.
- You will learn how to provide specialized intensive psychological, emotional, and psychospiritual support to patients in various medical settings such as cancer centers, neonatal intensive care units, and hospices.
- Explore how to provide ethical, culturally responsive healthcare services that engage patients as active collaborators and stakeholders in their health journeys.
- Through your graduate music therapy studies, you will become an adaptive and resilient healthcare professional in a rapidly evolving healthcare ecosystem.
- You will experience a curriculum focused on community-engaged practice and medical music psychotherapy
Admission to the Mary Pappert School of Music also includes a formal audition. Learn more about the audition process & guidelines.
Optional Licensed Professional Counselor Track Available
Required Credit Hours