Tuition Rates 2023-2024
- Tuition is reviewed and adjusted each year
- The University reserves the right to change tuition and fee charges if circumstances require such action
- In addition to tuition, graduate students may also incur fees for administrative services, room and meals, if applicable.
|Per Credit||25% Tuition Award Eligible Per Credit*|
|Environmental Science and Management||$1,699||$1,274|
|Chemistry and Biochemistry||$1,699|
*25% Tuition Award
Duquesne University is offering a 25% tuition award for select graduate degrees.
If you are interested, you must apply and be accepted to one of the eligible programs. Please visit the website of the eligible program for specific application information.
If you are accepted, enroll and meet the eligibility requirements for the Summer 2020, Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 semesters, the 25% award will be applied to your student account.
Questions? Please contact Todd Eicker, Director of Graduate Admissions at (412) 396-6219 or eickertFREEDUQUESNE or the Office of Financial Aid at (412) 396-6607.
This tuition award will be offered for a limited time and is restricted to NEW graduate students only. In order to qualify for this program, students must:
- Apply and be accepted to one of the eligible academic programs and
- Must enroll for at least six credits. Students who enroll for fewer than six credits in any given semester will not be eligible for this program. Summer semester enrollment is not required, however, discounts will apply if students decide to enroll for six or more credits.
Some exclusions may apply; students who already receive tuition remission or any other form of a University scholarship or tuition break are not eligible for this program.
Eligible Academic Programs
School of Science and Engineering
- Applied Physics
- MS Biotechnology
- MS Environmental Science and Management